Friday, August 5, 2011

Mother of Two

I had the baby.  He's almost 2-months-old.


Oscar Kiel Harrison S. born June 7th 2011 born at home weighing 10lbs.8oz.

I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things.  It's hard sometimes being home alone with two small children.  Frustration runs high for me.  The baby is easy, but sometimes the needs of a toddler and a newborn don't mesh well.  It's wonderful to not be pregnant anymore, but it's an adjustment to be doing things again.  Being pregnant makes me lazy.  My lack of mobility is so bad that I just had to sit for a couple months....so now I have to remind myself to just get up and do stuff instead of putting it off til later.  My mantra at the moment is "if it takes less than 2 minutes, do it now".  I'm working on it.

Dani loves Oscar....sometimes a little too much.
So, back to blogging....I hope.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment