Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recon - Tie Dyed Onesies

I have recently been given a number of plain white onesies for our upcoming newborn.  Personally, I'm not big on white.  Boring.  Get dirty in a hurry.  Generally no fun at all....but I loooooove tie dyed onesies!  Hell, tie dyed anything!  I want to get to dying as soon as possible...but it's the middle of the night so I'll content myself with tutorial recon.

Dying Tutorials & Links:
Tissue Paper Tie Dye (I assume crepe paper will work equally well)
Striped Onesie Tutoiral (not tie dye...but still cool)
Color Wheel Onesie Tutoiral
Faux Tie Dying
28 Tie Dye Projects (bunch of techniques)
Tie Dye with Resist
Marble Tie Dye
DIY Shibori (Japanese tie dying)
Freezer Paper and Bleach Tutorial (not dying, but a cool embellishment)

No comments:

Post a Comment